Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Toooooooooooo Long.

Ok, so I totally didn't keep up with this blog. But I am going to try to!

Since my last posting, I have had another baby, and set out on a weight-loss adventure.

This morning (although it has been in the 70s and 80s) it was COLD. Like below freezing cold.

So..... to start back up on this blog, in an easy way, here is a snapshot of me in front of the computer this morning, no make up, just me.

I will be trying to make a post a day, but I am not going to promise. Life with four kids is INSANE and things often don't get done. But, they need to, so I am going to try.


1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I would like to contact Lil Huckers. I'm a french kayaker and PhD student in Sport Sciences. I am writing a scientific paper on Painkillers and foamie kayaks (call of papers : https://calenda.org/421525). I would like to use some of your pictures to illustrate the article, found on your blog. I need your authorization.

    Could you email me to discuss of that ?

    Thank you in advance for your answer,

    Best regards,

    Willy HUGEDET
    PhD Student and Physical Education Teacher

    ReplyDelete